We’re Looking Over Your Application Right Now
Someone on our team will give you a call on the day and time you selected. We just sent you a confirmation with the day and time via email. Please put this appointment on your calendar now. It’s important you get a few things prepared before our meeting so you can get the most out of our meeting and be on your way to getting your dream jewelry.
What to bring to the meeting?
- You may want to have something to take notes
- If you have any pictures, jewelry you’d like to use, jewelry you’d like to match, or sketches bring those to our meeting.
What will the meeting be like?
- We will discuss your design and find the best possible solutions to your desires. We will map out the action plan to get you your dream jewelry for your timeline. We will answer any questions you may have and make the process stress free. So don’t worry!
What will we do?
- We will discuss details like the diamond or gemstones you’re looking for as well as the metal you desire.
- We will provide different options and ideas for your design.
What should I do now?
- If you haven’t already emailed us your inspiration photos please do that before our meeting. For work on an existing piece of jewelry please send a copy of appraisal prior to our meeting as well.
- If you’re looking for a diamond and aren’t familiar with selecting one here is a resource that may help you as well as some other helpful resources for you to review before our meeting:
- The 4 C’s of diamonds: https://blingadvisor.com/blog/what-are-the-four-4-cs-of-diamonds/
- What are lab diamonds: https://blingadvisor.com/blog/lab-created-vs-natural-diamonds/
- Diamond vs Moissanite: https://blingadvisor.com/blog/moissanite-vs-diamond/
- How to get a women’s ring size (without getting caught): https://blingadvisor.com/blog/how-to-guess-a-womans-ring-size/
- Information about colored gemstones: https://blingadvisor.com/blog/